Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi ROC. 2007 RT I am refurbing. Looking for...

*edit* Pics Fixed In Progress
Pic1:

Pic2:

Is handa still a good place to order?

I am also in need of a steering wheel, previous owner picked the top apart... (should be able to find on the forums for part#, I've seen the walkthroughs)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the note. Looks like Google Doesn't like traditional picture linking to Drive anymore. Look any better or do the links work? Will try to fix in the mean time!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That looks right Epiph, darn it is a whole assembly though! Will justify shipping and maybe they have steering wheels here too.

You nailed it. Just need one or two more (the clip in the other pic, and steering wheel (still looking) ).

:)

*edit* What about #27 on 'Pillar Garnish'? Could that be it?

Or 30 something under Molding? These pictures aren't super clear to me. Found the Steering Wheel though!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honda Parts Network saves me $9+ . Anyone know the best place for online? (My dealer likely will not match and then tax...)

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,804 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Those vent handles are tricky to put on. There is a piece that holds the handle in place from the back side also. You need a curved pick to hold it in place while you snap the handle on. It was a terrible design, and my boys used to kick those parts off regularly while sitting in their car seats in the center position.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those vent handles are tricky to put on. There is a piece that holds the handle in place from the back side also. You need a curved pick to hold it in place while you snap the handle on. It was a terrible design, and my boys used to kick those parts off regularly while sitting in their car seats in the center position.
Are you saying I can just get the clips somewhere? Previous poster linked me to the $40 whole units? Maybe I can change my order?

I am ordering two Power Door Lock Actuators, found out those are not working on Driver side front and rear.

·
Premium Member
4,576 Posts
Just an FYI. You may not be able to purchase the bed rail screw cover, unless you havr the upgraded bed rail covers.

Some early year models of the ridgelines (mine included) had issues with the OEM bed rails flying off the truck at freeway speeds or while going through a car wash.

Honda changed the bed rail covers to fix the issue, and in doing so, also changed the design of the screw cover, so the redisgned screw cover won't work with the earlier bed rail design.

The original covers had a rounded front end, while redisgned covers had a squared off front end. So if you're not the original owner, you could have all original covers, two of the new ones or even one of each. The new bed rails are around $40-50 each, with the screw covers a couple of bucks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi RustyH. My pic seems to indicate rounded corners on both... is the part # I am ordering the right one or the wrong one then? I already placed my order but I found my vents at venttabs.com so I am going to modify my order as it is...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts