Registered
83 Posts
For example:
Issues/Troubles
Modifications
Mechanical Questions
Electrical Questions
All Other

I'm sorry but theres to many BS posts. May help cut down on the "trolling" also. Theres a lot of duplicate posts and posts about nothing.
I 'second' this motion.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Third

It looks like we do have some of those categories, but it would be nice if they were subcategories to each Ridgeline generation (1 and 2).

·
Registered
973 Posts
Good idea for finding relevant threads and would get more per page for a given area so would be easier to find.

OTOH, if you think that will stop BS posts or trolling, you are dreaming. They will always find a way.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I am especially a fan of the Monday morning quarterbacking from the peanut gallery who don't own one not only dominating the problems and issues threads but starting them over and over. It's usually the I want crank Windows, I'm not paying $XX crowd bitching how the Honda sensing is second rate too.

Start subdividing or duplicating the sub categories into G1 & G2 would probably be the easiest for the admins.

·
Registered
328 Posts
This is the first car forum I've seen that isn't broken down into sub categories which are militantly enforced by the mods. I agree with the OP and think it's the reason I come here and immediately roll my eyes at all of the absurd and pointless (to me) threads.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts