Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Chance we can have a meet in San Diego County or somewhere in Orange County? Love to meet up but meetings are usually too far north for me.

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Hello ridgeliner71,

Name the place and we'll get the ball rolling, round up the few remaining ROC Stars and have a great time! It's been a while since we all hooked up.

BTW, A sunny SoCal welcome to the club!!:act035:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Do you think we can crash er...um...join the meet at American Honda Headquarters in Torrance Event that the SO CAL CHAPTER EOC calls the
FALL CLASSIC 2011?
@ HONDA HQ, TORRANCE
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2011
Meet Location: Honda, Corporate Headquarters, Torrance, California.

Don't know what our relationship is with EOC or how inviting they would be but it seems like a nice meet.http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=926010

·
Registered
522 Posts
My old stomping grounds Redondo Beach / Torrance...Think Id be able to drag the family along too, get some sets in, and cruise PCH:act035:

If you all really decide to "ink" this...

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
My old stomping grounds Redondo Beach / Torrance...Think Id be able to drag the family along too, get some sets in, and cruise PCH:act035:

If you all really decide to "ink" this...
Mine too COOP!! We could do your install in the parking lot before the sandcastle competition begins!!:cheerleader:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Damn you almost read my mind, Ive got so many RL projects on hold right now, the window visors, tow pkg & wiring harness, led brake light conversion, I havent had any time since Ive been on active duty, I barely have time to keep in shape.

Like I said, if theres more people showing interest and we lock down a date, I dont see why we cant make an appearance as well. It would so be worth it!!! Get some french toast from Scottys off the Strand, hit up Carneys for lunch in Hollyweird, and for dinner, maybe some place along the pier??

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Damn you almost read my mind, Ive got so many RL projects on hold right now, the window visors, tow pkg & wiring harness, led brake light conversion, I havent had any time since Ive been on active duty, I barely have time to keep in shape.

Like I said, if theres more people showing interest and we lock down a date, I dont see why we cant make an appearance as well. It would so be worth it!!! Get some french toast from Scottys off the Strand, hit up Carneys for lunch in Hollyweird, and for dinner, maybe some place along the pier??
We cannot thank you enough for keeping us safe here at home COOP!

Maybe we should think about another "Ho Down at the 5S Dude's Ranch / SoCal ROC's TECH & SHINE day!" to help get a few maintenance issues resolved and spend some quality time together installing some of the goodies we've collected for our trucks!

Not to mention the awesome pot luck's we usually have.....

Any interest?

All my SoCal & outa state buddies please chime in.......

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yeah count me in !!!! Git er done!!:act035::act035:

·
Registered
142 Posts
i'm down for an Orange County meetup...Anaheim, CA (DJelement's idea) is good...

but i love the Beach areas way too much! Oh, what do you think of Huntington Beach (Dog Beach) between Seapoint street and Goldenwest street on Pacific Coast Highway? free parking at Dog Beach in Huntington Beach! (i have a dog! so, its just a suggestion)

i'll just be happy to go to a SoCal ROC meet for the 1st time!

Oh, Redondo Beach/Torrance...i would go too :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am definitely in and do like the OC area but more so like just the idea of meeting some fellow southland ROCers. Of course, my twin 4 year old boys dictate my life with an active schedule...so some lead time on a date and time to meet would be nice.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Let's do it in Anaheim !!!'
if Anaheim, CA...Sonic America's Drive In @

1632 N Lemon St, Anaheim, CA 92801-1205

its just an idea :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Twintym & I are ready for another meet. Having it at 5S Ranch again would be great. Somebody pick a date

·
Registered
265 Posts
Sounds fun.....except I dont have Ridgey anymore :(

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Our son just got home from the machine shop and reminded us how hot it is at the ranch! 103° in the shade.....

The Beach really sounds good to me now!! :act035:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Not to start an argument, but because Im deprived, is there an In N Out near the beach yet?? Its been 4 years, so maybe some things have moved around...

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Not to start an argument, but because Im deprived, is there an In N Out near the beach yet?? Its been 4 years, so maybe some things have moved around...
Here's a few.... Heck, I'll bring ya some if you decide to come on out COOP!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 50 Posts