Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been emailing dealers in my area (SK) about when the Ridgelines are going to get here. One said end of July, that they are going to have Touring and Black Editions, and that they are taking orders with $1000 deposit.

Any news anywhere else in Canada?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am waiting to buy Black Edition. Please help every Canadian on the forum by letting us know the Deal you guys negotiated or please PM me.
I am tired of these stealer dealers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The dealer here in Kitchener-Waterloo (Ontario) says their first shipment will be the Touring edition arriving between July 24-26. They wanted a lofty $2000 down payment.

·
Registered
87 Posts
You do realize that in a year or so Honda will have $5k+ on the hood of these things? I bought my RL at $6200 off MSRP. With the increased quality of competition (Canyon/Colorado, new Tacoma) I think Honda will be piling the cash on the hood before too long.

·
Registered
246 Posts
You do realize that in a year or so Honda will have $5k+ on the hood of these things? I bought my RL at $6200 off MSRP. With the increased quality of competition (Canyon/Colorado, new Tacoma) I think Honda will be piling the cash on the hood before too long.
ktm, you likely bought a new, year old model. That $6k off would simply match depreciation for the model year. You'll never find that kind of $$ off a 'new' car, in it's current model year.

Only the domestics offer 10k off a new car! They are the Sears of the automotive market, pricing their new cars higher than everybody and then offering a 'sale' price. And the depreciation on them is evidence of the practice. I pity the person that actually paid sticker for a domestic product! You'd fair quite well with a Honda even at full MSRP.

·
Registered
87 Posts
ktm, you likely bought a new, year old model. That $6k off would simply match depreciation for the model year. You'll never find that kind of $$ off a 'new' car, in it's current model year.

Only the domestics offer 10k off a new car! They are the Sears of the automotive market, pricing their new cars higher than everybody and then offering a 'sale' price. And the depreciation on them is evidence of the practice. I pity the person that actually paid sticker for a domestic product! You'd fair quite well with a Honda even at full MSRP.
I bought my 2011 in Dec 2010 so it wasn't a year old model. Honda had way overpriced the Ridgeline in Canada and the $5k rebate was very common. I believe an EXL list was $43 which was nuts. The dealer threw in another $1200. Honda offers discounts they are just more savvy about it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
On the Honda Canada Facebook page they wrote this :(

Great question Max, the Ridgeline will be available later this summer. Keep checking our page for more details!

Hi Doug, we don’t have a specific date yet, but it will be released this summer. Stay tuned, it’ll be worth the wait

1 - 11 of 11 Posts