Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*I copied it from a different post but for Canada*
As some of us prepare to enter negotiations with dealers, it would be really helpful to share some key information here to help others:

Trim Level (Canadian Trim levels)
Exterior Color
City and Province of Purchase
Final Price Before Tax and Trade-in
Trade-in Involved (yes/no)
Finance ? what interest rate

Reason to ask if there is a trade-in involved is that makes it really hard to determine the actual price paid for the new vehicle. Getting some sense of whether people are paying MSRP, above, or below, especially where no trade-in is involved, will help others in their negotiations.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

2011 EXL, purchased 2 years ago with a 6 year warranty.No Nav. 31,000 KM
White, Running boards.
Red Deer Alberta
$31,500. No trade. Cash deal.

Very impressed with the Ridgeline, no regrets.

Cheers

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm very close to going into the dealer (or auto broker) for a 2017 Touring edition. Would love to hear some prices people are paying or being quoted.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here's what I got from my local dealership yesterday (in BC). Price to be settled upon delivery, supposedly mid to late July, but I suspect there will be very little room to negotiate as they will obviously be in short supply.

Price includes $1,725 FR&PDI +135 wheel locks, but does not include 'fees' & taxes.

LX $38,520
Sport $41,520
EX-L $44,520
Touring $49,020
Black $50,020

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am going to see the dealer on Saturday. Lets see how it goes.

Yesterday I called a different dealer He said 51k for Black Edition :eek:
I asked him for discount. He said we are treating it as a pilot and won't be much discount as they don't have to discount them

·
Registered
971 Posts
I am going to see the dealer on Saturday. Lets see how it goes.

Yesterday I called a different dealer He said 51k for Black Edition :eek:
I asked him for discount. He said we are treating it as a pilot and won't be much discount as they don't have to discount them
Bunch of turkey's and predictable as well. Turn and walk away. I wouldn't even go in there and give them the time.

Btw if you want accessory options you could go way up on that non discounted black RL at 51k. Then add the killer tax at 10-11%.

Your now out the door 60ish. Not this cowboy lol

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
If my google currency calculator is correct and equipment is comparable, the Canadian Price on a "Black" is a lot better than the US Price:
1 US Dollar equals
1.27 Canadian Dollar

42870 US Price

54590.01 Canadian Price

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hoping someone can post here when there's a sighting in Canada, as well as pricing. I have a deposit down and can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I asked Honda Canada on both FB and Twitter and they said

Hi Ryan, we don?t have a specific date for the release of the Ridgeline, but we are aiming to have it release later this summer. Please stay tuned to our page for further details!

Thanks for your interest in the 2017 Ridgeline. No official date yet, but you can expect it in showrooms sometime this summer!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I thought the Canadian release date was supposed to be June 21 as well?

I called a dealer in Burnaby Friday who said she didn't know the ETA even though a few were presold.

I called Surrey Honda today and the girl asked the manager who said August...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Damn.

I've got a deposit on one in Victoria. Dealership said July. I'm hoping to have it in time for my summer vacation in early August. Arrival in August would be disappointing.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Damn.

I've got a deposit on one in Victoria. Dealership said July. I'm hoping to have it in time for my summer vacation in early August. Arrival in August would be disappointing.
I'm quite sure it's a border thing. The Canada RL's are slightly different and built to accommodate different inspection rules. Border has to go through and check everything out and they take their time believe me.

·
Registered
83 Posts
For what it's worth, today I called the dealership where I have a deposit on a G2 and they said they are expecting it July 26. We shall see, but the fact the USA release date was realized makes me optimistic. Fingers crossed...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello Everyone,
Now RL is launched in Canada. Please post the deals you closed with the Stealerships

I am ready to put down the deposit on a Sport but Will take all the help I can get from the Brothers here. I am from Edmonton Alberta.
I can pay all cash but planning to finance it so Lets start the discussions Boys.

Bring this Thread back to Life :) Shall We

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hello Everyone,
Now RL is launched in Canada. Please post the deals you closed with the Stealerships

I am ready to put down the deposit on a Sport but Will take all the help I can get from the Brothers here. I am from Edmonton Alberta.
I can pay all cash but planning to finance it so Lets start the discussions Boys.

Bring this Thread back to Life :) Shall We
Bought a Black Edition today. It's sitting in my driveway on Vancouver Island. About $1200 under MSRP. I'm still buzzing.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts