Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in Canada taken delivery on an RL yet...I know they were in dealers late last week!!

Also what have people's experiences been with putting down deposits on the ridge...is there long waiting lists/were they allowing deposits?

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
The dealership I am using had no problem with a deposit. They had a silver RTL-NAVI that they 'traded' for the black one that I wanted. I guess the silver got diverted somewhere else and my black one had a build date of March 26. No waiting list that I am aware of but that may not be the case right now.

I should call them and ask them. . .

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Oops, sorry. I didn't read the thread title carefully enough.

At least in Melbourne, FL the dealer had no problem with a deposit nor was their a waiting list.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Put a deposit down over a month ago with some conditions for a full refund (ie, subject to test drive, liking the color, etc). Finally test drove a demo last Saturday (loved it). Should have mine delivered mid April.

Dealer indicated that they have their allotment pre sold (at MSRP) into June.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got mine(steel blue EX-L Navi) on last Thursday(Mar 24th). I live in Vancouver, B.C. I found that the accessories are so much more expensive to the States. It's about 30-40% more after the exchange rate. it's ridiculous.. :mad:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Re canadian accessory prices - the dealer in Ontario offered me accessories at cost. I checked prices with U.S. and they were in line - in fact less than quoted prices out of the states.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just had the call from the dealer:

My Red Rock Pearl RTL S/R Navi will be made in April, (mid to late) so I can expect the beaty in eary part of May.

YOOOHOOO

Can't wait.

·
Registered
274 Posts
First want to say thanks for the info you gave me on the satellite radio (Canada)Got a Steel Blue EXL (moonroof) yesterday from Meidl Honda Saskatoon dealer installed No Charge Block heater,battery blanket,rear Mud Flaps and locking Wheel Nuts. Traded off my 2002 CR-V (It was sold within 2 hours after it hit the parking lot. My 1st impression drive home (220 KM) with the Ridge "Fantastic" and being a Honda am confident that it will live up to my expectations. To you and your fellow workers thanks (Good quality control) Whoops one more question, am looking for after market wheels would you know the hole diameter for the TPMS valve stem??? PS: Good article on the Ridge at http://www.canadiandriver.com/index.htm
the kid said:
Has anyone in Canada taken delivery on an RL yet...I know they were in dealers late last week!!

Also what have people's experiences been with putting down deposits on the ridge...is there long waiting lists/were they allowing deposits?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have no clue what the hole diameter is...there seems to be more questions about that very option than any other thing about the RL. Thanks for the good comments about the quality :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Canadian pricing...??

Stupid me, made the mistake of stopping buy the daler on the way to work for a test drive.........I had planned on waiting until summer to buy RL.......I'm normally the shop to death, stress for months type when it comes to purchases. Dam truck, took one drive and did the deed.

Bought Steel Bue Navi in TO .....eh

OK, my Canadian deal.

Paid MSRP .....dealer included n/c bumper trim front and rear, cloth mats, rear mud flaps, trailor hitch & wiring plus bed extender, trunk org dealie and rear under seat storage thingie.

I have no idea what these accesories would normaly cost installed as they don't have prices or even ad material.....Official launch is April 1st.

Can't wait, I leave for a cruise on Friday and it will be waiting for me when I return.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
You can get pricing from several US-based sources like collegehillshonda.com, handa-accessories.com, and partscheap.com. Those things would run around $900 not including installation. Nice deal.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Re: Canadian pricing...??

OK! Picked my Amazon Green EX-L this afternoon Toronto, Canada). Getting a lot of currious looks and a bunch of questions. No nav (liked it but could'nt afford it) - plus the green that I wanted did'nt have one on it so that solved the problem of the cost altogether.

Few scratches on the side that have yet to be buffed out but so far that is the only problem (staty tuned).

Good luck on your future Ridgeline.

gormleyflyer2002 said:
Stupid me, made the mistake of stopping buy the daler on the way to work for a test drive.........I had planned on waiting until summer to buy RL.......I'm normally the shop to death, stress for months type when it comes to purchases. Dam truck, took one drive and did the deed.

Bought Steel Bue Navi in TO .....eh

OK, my Canadian deal.

Paid MSRP .....dealer included n/c bumper trim front and rear, cloth mats, rear mud flaps, trailor hitch & wiring plus bed extender, trunk org dealie and rear under seat storage thingie.

I have no idea what these accesories would normaly cost installed as they don't have prices or even ad material.....Official launch is April 1st.

Can't wait, I leave for a cruise on Friday and it will be waiting for me when I return.

·
Registered
46 Posts
April 30th is the Birth date, for mine. Confirmed earlier today, a Saturday build, is that better than Friday or worse than Monday?

So, delivery will be May 7-11th, cool.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey " Ridge Man "

You are a couple of hours East of S'Toon. Used to have family east of Humbolt @ Porcupine Plain, near Greenwater PP.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts