Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Planning on trading in my TL for a Ridge and was wondering what were the prices Canadian owners were paying for their Ridge? BTW I am looking at the EX-L with navi.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'll say "get THE BEST DEAL you can,but be rest assured that the Ridgeline is THE BEST BUY" :)
Mine is EX-L with moonroof + I added,side step bars,widow visors,bug deflector,towing package,splash guards,7year/160,000km extended warranty and got $2600 off the whole deal.I dont know if I did well or not but I enjoyed the process of negotiating and I know I got a great vehicle for sure :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am a waiting delivery of my EX-L Navi this week - just awating installation of the running boards, visors, bug deflector, splash guards, trailer hitch, back up camera etc. I also negotiated to about $2,600 or $2,700 the whole deal. I think I could have done a better deal if I did not go with the Navi - they are still pretty hard to find in Alberta, while models with less equipment are now finally available on most dealers lots.I am happy with the deal I negotiated - I'd be a lot happier if it was in my driveway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts