Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of those nothing problems that is really annoying. I have a 2013 Ridgeline without automatic temperature control. No matter what I seem to do, fan on/off, change of vent settings, etc. I cannot get a mild airflow from coming out of the windshield defroster vent. I had a 2008 Ridgline that did not have this problem. In the summer it isn't noticeable as much, but now that it'd cold I get a constant cold air blowing in my eyes and they dry out. I'm not even sure it is the same airflow as the defroster because with the fan off and heat dialed up I still get cold coming out even though the dash vents are leaking some hot air. BTW the defroster seems to work fine.

Any suggestions as to what could be causing this? I'm currently forces to throw a towel up there on long trips. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't have a solution but I think I have a similar issue with my 06 RTL. I am fixing other issues so I'm not worried about it right now but I've noticed when I have the heat on it comes through the vents even if I have the settings set to feet only, etc. Can't get it to stop so I just shut the vent off.

Edit: I reread your post and did you say you have COLD air coming through even when you have the heat on?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Have you tried pushing on the Recirculating air button on?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts