Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following this site for months and must say im impressed with the quantity and the quality of information displayed here. That said im absolutely salivating thinking of purchasing my rtl billet silver in color,nav and moonroof. Right now, the only thing standing in my way is my military deployment to the middle east. Cant wait to get my "baby" when i return.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Hi Richie,

Welcome aboard and thanks, to you and yours, for the sacrifices that you are making. Stay safe so that we can look forward to the posts that will result from your Ridgeline purchase upon your return.

-- Rob

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Welcome aboard richiesridge! We're glad that you found us. There are a lot of really great people here on the ROC and we can help you with just about any question about the Ridgeline. Please keep in touch. We are looking forward, but maybe not quite as much as you are, to your safe return and the details of your new ride. If you need some help sorting out the details, you have come to the right place!
THANK YOU for your service!
I wish you and yours the best!

·
Registered
224 Posts
RichiesRidge, Thanks for your service to our country! We appreciate it. And welcome to the ROC! This site definitely helped me make the decision to buy my RL, and like others have said, it becomes more helpful and addicting all the time.

·
Registered
626 Posts
richiesridge said:
I have been following this site for months and must say im impressed with the quantity and the quality of information displayed here. That said im absolutely salivating thinking of purchasing my rtl billet silver in color,nav and moonroof. Right now, the only thing standing in my way is my military deployment to the middle east. Cant wait to get my "baby" when i return.
Silver's not a color! LOL :D

Just kidding, that was just for LadyRidge. You will be very happy with the RL -- it's a fantastic truck. I've had mine for 4 months and I'm still stupidly excited just thinking about driving it! :D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome aboard.

It sounds like there are 3 or 4 of you in the Middle East. I'm glad we can all be part of your RL support group. Wouldn't it be funny if you were all stationed close to each other. :rolleyes:

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the ROC and thank you for seeking us out for information and help on this beauty of a truck.
Thank you doesn't seem to be enough for what you are doing over there for us.
Come home safe and keep in touch.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
LadyRidge said:
Welcome to the ROC and thank you for seeking us out for information and help on this beauty of a truck.
Thank you doesn't seem to be enough for what you are doing over there for us.
Come home safe and keep in touch.
Photoshopping JC.;) I too wish you all the best and the Ridge fits that category.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
richiesridge said:
Just come home safe richiesridge, There will be plenty of brand new shiny Ridgelines waiting for you when you get home and everyone here on the ROC will await your arrival as well. All of us here at home wish you a safe return......:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
richiesridge said:
Not that it matters, can you tell us a little about yourself and your career field, branch of service etc. Love to hear from your experiences. At least with the Ridgeline, you won't have to scrounge around for metal plates to weld on to your Humvee!!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
And make sure to PM a couple ROC-ers in your area when you get back - That way, you can have a heck of a good "purchase party" for when you get your Ridge - Imagine the look on your local Honda dealership if 5-20 Ridgelines showed up to see you get your new ride!

Be safe - keep your head down and your ammo dry and weapon free of sand!

-ridgeln

·
Registered
186 Posts
Richie.... THANK YOU for your service to our country! Will continue to keep you and our other service men and women in my prayers. Stay in touch, we'd love to hear from you along the way:D :D !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I thank all for the truly kind words of support, it really makes me feel good about the job that we are doing over here. To answer HEY RIDGELINES question im over here in Kuwait and proudly serving all of you in the U.S. Navy and on the outside I serve the public as a police officer. Now back to everyones favorite topic the Ridgeline! Has anyone heard about a 2007 model release date? If so any changes to the truck? Im trying to decide with my return to civilization if i should look into a 2007 model or purchase a 2006 holdover. Thanks again.;)

·
Registered
953 Posts
richiesridge said:
I thank all for the truly kind words of support, it really makes me feel good about the job that we are doing over here. To answer HEY RIDGELINES question im over here in Kuwait and proudly serving all of you in the U.S. Navy and on the outside I serve the public as a police officer. Now back to everyones favorite topic the Ridgeline! Has anyone heard about a 2007 model release date? If so any changes to the truck? Im trying to decide with my return to civilization if i should look into a 2007 model or purchase a 2006 holdover. Thanks again.;)
A 2007 model may be available around October/November next year, however based on Honda's history it will most likely be the same with only minor changes. They typically use a design for several years before any major changes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts