Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have seen some fellow canadians commenting in the forum, leave a comment or a pic.

This is my RTS, bought in canada, matched front window tint, upgraded rims (255/55/18) roof rack and running boards

Where in canada are you? ... know of a great deal for RL owners? speak up.

Attachments

·
Registered
954 Posts
Cloverdale, BC No mods to my truck. Don't think I ever will. I find that I trade in my vehicles in for a new one every 5 years. 2 more years on this baby and I might get a Porche Boxster or Vette.

This forum "ROC's" :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hampton, New Brunswick represented here. Only mod to the truck is an Extang Solid Fold Tonneau.

Factory tow package used to haul a Jayco 213 Travel trailer with ease.

2+ yrs and 92,000 km and still loving it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am from Quispamsis New Brunswick which is about 20 minutes from hampton. I have a 2008 nimbus grey ridgeline base model that I have done a bit to, but not much, I tinted the front windows, added vent visors, custom painted matching bug deflector, 2008 ridgeline aluminum wheels, and a factory honda hitch and wiring. I use to be into highly modifying cars and trucks until I bought my ridgeline. Now I am doing suttle things and using it daily like it was meant to be used. I love my ridgeline, 18000kms and climbing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ottawa Canada as well! Just purchased '08 EXL Blue / Grey. Folding tonneau, running boards (pipes), sun roof, tinted glass etc.

Will be looking to buy Air Deflector (hood) and Door Visors. Know of a reliable source to purchase from within Ontario /Canada?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Ottawa Canada as well! Just purchased '08 EXL Blue / Grey. Folding tonneau, running boards (pipes), sun roof, tinted glass etc.

Will be looking to buy Air Deflector (hood) and Door Visors. Know of a reliable source to purchase from within Ontario /Canada?
Hey! I'm from Brandon Manitoba and drive an 07' Steel Blue RL. Hello to all Canucks...:cool:
Welcome to the ROC guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts