Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
been following this site for quite some time and have found it the most helpful in both understanding some of the issues of the ridge, but also in appreciating it for the quality product it is. so thanks to all contributing members and those who are putting in the effort to provide this quality site. :)

anybody see the car and driver tv show today on spike tv? basically a summary of what the article said: great handling dynamics for a truck as well as the most useful but not the best for off road. seeing the ridge in action amongst the other trucks should get some good attention that the marketing people at honda will appreciate. seems as though all the reviews i've seen on the ridge have been either moderately good to really good. just hope this translates to better #'s for the ridge. on second thought, if they start selling a lot, the price i'll get when i decide to take the plunge will be higher... :rolleyes:

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Just 'join the club.' You won't regret it.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
vagrant10 said:
on second thought, if they start selling a lot, the price i'll get when i decide to take the plunge will be higher... :rolleyes:
Hey when you make the decision go to Beaverton Honda (Bob Lamphere). Arm yourself with the info we have provided and you should get a pretty good deal. I did well and I got mine 7 days after the RL was available. They also have a top notch Service Department they have taken very good care of me through the years. I want to see a NW RL group photo and it would be great to have another one from Oregon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts