Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new car cover from covercraft.It was purchased through Autoanything.com.
They have the pattern for the Ridgeline, and it is a perfect fit.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi,

I have the same cover in Noah fabric. Did you notice that the top of the tailgate area was loose? Like it was designed with space for a spoiler or something? It didn't bother me until it rained one night with the cover on and the extra material created a pool in my bed! Like 4-5 gallons of water!

What fabric did you order and do you notice this problem?

Aloha,
Keoni

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Florida, so they reccommended the weathershield with max sun protection, it is also the only one you can wash in your home washing machine.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Does your cover have that extra material like mine shows in the picture? If not, please send me a pic of your cover/material if you have time.

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Keoni,
I am just finishing rebuilding my computer . will be trying out the photo program by the weekend. My material is almost like parachute type consistency.
Jules

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
JulesK - The website states not for use with RL with roof racks. Do you think there is enough slack to get the cover on with the factory rack?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Definitely not with my cover...I mean, I suppose it would go over the rack, but the sides would be short and the mirror pockets might not line up.

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When i spoke with the rep at autoanything, they specifically asked me with or without the roofrack.I am sure they are making them to fit for each one. Mine is a good tight fit , and I do not believe a roofrack would fit
Jules

·
Registered
114 Posts
Also note that if you have the hood deflector accessory, it *definitely* won't fit your car! It's tight right there in the front.

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
114 Posts
Actually, I take my comment back--it appears (after pulling around the front of the cover) that the cover WILL indeed have enough room for the deflector. I doubt it would cover the rack without messing up the custom-fit qualities of the cover.

BTW, do the mounting brackets for the hood deflector scratch up your front hood? Is the installation reversible without seeing any damage to the paint? From the instructions, it appears that it's a one-way street with this one. Let me know.

Aloha,
Keoni

·
Registered
3 Posts
California Car Cover makes two cover sizes for the Ridgeline, one with and one without a rack. I have their weathershield material and it fits perfectly with my rack. There is not "extra" material at the tailgate. I haven't taken a picture of it but can if anyone is interested. Their site is calcarcover.com

-John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts