Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you guys know there is a Car, Truck and Motorcycle show on Saturday April 26th from 5pm - 10pm at Clearview Shopping Center next to Sears. Last month there were just under 300 vehicles that showed up. This is at the corner of Veterans and Clearview just north of the I-10 in Metairie. This is also a chance for the local Ridgeline group to get together. Who knows maybe even those who are not so local can attend. I hope to set up an area just for the Tri-State Group, so please let me know(leave threads or send me email) if you will be attending so I can save enough spaces. Hope to see some of you guys there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Tony:

Thanks for organizing and making these events possible for us to participate. In the famous words of Michael Jackson: I'LL BE THERE! I have always wanted to show a vehicle and this will be my first time. I look forward to meeting more of the ROC family. If I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT! In the famous words of BOB BOB BARKERCOME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Lex Luthor
[/SIZE]

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Good luck to you Tony & Jimmy!!!! Represent!!! :D :cool:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well what can I say!!!! You just can't fight "Mother Nature" she will win every time. So we will try another time. For those who has never entered or been to one of these shows, it not a compitition you just need to be clean and the cleaner the better. Besides it would give us a chance to get together. I seen the RL's that were at the Abita gathering and I have to tell you anyone of those trucks would have made a statement. Also there are many places to eat within walking distance so I hope next time we can have a good Ridgeline turnout. The only group that usally shows up is the Corvette Club. We need to change this and really let them know what these trucks are about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts