Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
"a robot cartoon front end". I like it!!!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I like the Ridgeline's styling. It is definitely different but it ain't no Pontiac Aztec! :D

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
zero said:
I like the Ridgeline's styling. It is definitely different but it ain't no Pontiac Aztec! :D
Or Chevrolet Avalanche!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
The Avalanche is obviously hideous, but there is a huge topic on an "Avy" board about "Ridgeline vs. Avalanche", and the majority of the discussion is about how ugly and useless the Ridgeline is compared to the Avalanche. :eek:

So I guess you can own the ugliest truck on the planet and still scoff at Honda. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ridgeline's front end looks cool no matter what other people say. :cool:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I found the comment regarding hauling standard plywood or sheetrock interesting. I rented a Ram 1500 for a day (before I got my RL) and it too had to have the tailgate down to carry 4x8 sheetrock so I don't see what the difference is. Granted, the sheet will hang off the edge of the RL's tailgate compared to the Ram's but both will need to have them down.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I understand the taper sides along the bed is to allow the tail gate to be low enough as not to block the rear view mirror. It works for me!

The rest of the styling is beautiful! If you look the front end head on, you can almost see a happy macho ****-eatin grin! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I guess I just dont have any taste at all because I owned an Avalanche that
was a great truck for us, and I liked it's looks allot.

I now own a Ridgeline and I think it looks awesome too. Its the coolest vehicle out their in my opinion.

I also like the new smaller Hummer, I may buy one of those as well and have two of the ugliest trucks in my driveway.

BAJA.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts