Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spilled three large pops in the passenger floor of my Ridge last night. Wet/dry vacuumed up and then rinsed with 8 rounds of a half quart water, followed by wet/dry vacuuming. I'm worried about what I missed, and if there's even a drain hole in the bottom, or if the remaining fluid will just sit there, corrosion, smell. Does anyone know how to easily remove the trim panels and lift up the carpeting so I can clean it more thoroughly and dry out the panel underneath?

·
Premium Member
4,576 Posts
The trim panels on the floor, by each door, pull up without any tools. You might be able to lift the carpet enough to shove a towel in there to make sure you got it all. You didn't say if it was front or back seat, but if it was in the rear, lift the rear seats to the upright position, remove the floor cilps on the center cross piece and you should be able to lift the carpet up to the front seat mounting points. Also, if you can safely do it, try parking your truck outside in the sun, with all the windows open for a couple of days. That should take care of any residual moisture.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts