Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Guys,

Back with another upgrade to the ridges interior. So I dont think im the only one that thinks the light in the console doesnt work well at all. Its pretty useless and can barely find anything at night. Found a simple solution that fixes this in about 15 seconds. You just need to buy a lens cover from an acura TL and switch it over. This has a transparent cover instead of the black one on the RL that lets no light through. Increases the light output so much and you can actually see in your console at night!!

Part Number is: 34254-s3n-003

Before:

After:

@Super-Mario super-mario
Just wanted to say thanks for this info (including the part number). Ordered from Bernardi and took 15 seconds to replace. What were they thinking with the Ridgeline's 'black light'?

·
Registered
2019 RTL AWD
28 Posts
Part is from an 08 TL, but any one should be fine. Just use the part number I listed.

Just slip a flathead screwdriver under the plastic cover and pry outward, it pops right out. Turn the housing to get it off the bulb, put the new one on, and push it back in place. Shouldnt take more than a minute. The new one is exactly the same, just has a white/translucent cover.
Thank you I just fixed a minor flaw with the replacement Acura part for 26 dollars

61 - 63 of 63 Posts