Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also had ceramic coating put on my 22 Radiant Red. It cost $1,000 and had a 5 year warranty. The product they used was Xpel Fusion. He also gave me a spray bottle of Xpel R1390 Ceramic Boost which I apply every 4-6 weeks. Easy to use - after washing just spray on one panel at a time and wipe off with a micro fiber cloth. Takes 10 minutes to do the entire truck. The finish is great without it, but it does freshen up the shine and I think the original application will last even longer. Very happy with XPEL Fusion so far - original was applied 6 months ago.
I have a 2019 Ridgeline that I bought new. I live in Lakeside Ca and the temperature is always hot in the summer. I've tried different polishes and waxes, but I do like the F11 products. I bought their ceramic coating which has a five year warranty. I applied it myself following their directions an I'm 76 and it took me about six hours The cost of the product was approximately $200.00. The truck looks good, I never use water to wash it, I use D3 detailer to clean it every week and it's never been parked in the garage. I got to thinking about removing the coating in the event something needs to be repainted. The answer was you CAN'T REMOVE the coating with chemicals, it has to be SANDED off. Don't let some of these scam detailers leed you on. Ask questions about how it goes on and how to get it off. The $200.00 I paid to apply the coating myself is dirt cheap compared to the 1000-2000 dollars some people charge.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts