Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
OK smart @$$...because my RL is my 45th vehicle and I grew up with kids whose Dad's owned multiple car dealerships from Porsche to Hyundai. Throughout my life...up to today...I have very good knowledge and insight about what dealers are doing and selling in several states across the country. Most all of it is a huge RIP off. There are dealers here that charge $799 for "Paint Protection" stating it's "ceramic" which is nothing more than a spay on "ceramic" product that cost less that $30 a bottle and takes less than 15-30 to put it on. No dealer is going to give away a $1400 ceramic job for free. If the prep alone was $400, that would mean they spent, at a minimum, several hours on paint correction which, most all dealers don't know how to do, do well, or end up doing it at all. Believe what you will, but I stand behind what I say and always do mine myself so I know what was used and that is was done 100X better than most $15/hour "detailers" will do. I also invested in the proper tools to do it professionally.

If you're interested...I can sell you fabric protection...undercoating...wheel protection...glass protection...etc. Like a dealer, it costs less then 1/10 of what they'll sell it to you for, but I promise...I'll give you a great deal just like your dealer would😂

Enjoy your truck and, as a newbie, try to learn something on this forum ;)
Wow...45 cars thats impressive (or your really really old).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts