Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RTL
726 Posts
These all look nice. Wanting to change to black emblems on my Black Edition. Any good tips on removing the old emblems or do they pull off easily?
All the ones on the tailgate are attached by adhesive tape. Warming them first with a hairdryer or heat gun helps. Then you just need something to help get them off. Fishing line or dental floss makes it easy - just slide it behind a corner and work your way through.

The main H emblem has two pins that inset into the metalwork, but that is only to align it. The 'rounded square' surrounding the H is the only part that has the adhesive, the center H doesn't, so once you free the 'rounded square', it should just pull off.

·
Registered
2021 Black Edition (Platinum White Pearl)
30 Posts
Has anyone looked into or thought about wanting to change the front H logo behind the transparent cover? I'd like to know if it's even possible or if there's a relatively easy way to change it from chrome to black.

I recently swapped out the chrome emblems on the tail gate for the black ones I ordered on College Hills Honda, but now I'm having second thoughts on it. It's not that it looks bad, but more so I feel my OCD kicking in lol. Black tail gate emblems but chrome exhaust tips, chrome H logo wheel center caps, and chrome front logo/chrome Black Edition emblem. If all the chrome was deleted, I'd like it more. But now I'm thinking I should have left my tail gate chrome.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Has anyone looked into or thought about wanting to change the front H logo behind the transparent cover? I'd like to know if it's even possible or if there's a relatively easy way to change it from chrome to black.

I recently swapped out the chrome emblems on the tail gate for the black ones I ordered on College Hills Honda, but now I'm having second thoughts on it. It's not that it looks bad, but more so I feel my OCD kicking in lol. Black tail gate emblems but chrome exhaust tips, chrome H logo wheel center caps, and chrome front logo/chrome Black Edition emblem. If all the chrome was deleted, I'd like it more. But now I'm thinking I should have left my tail gate chrome.
You can always put the Crome emblem back on. I change my Crome tips to black 😍

41 - 45 of 45 Posts