Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..we're coming down to the wire. Only 11 days left until the Toys for Tots Charity race. I'm so excited I can't breathe.
Here is a flyer we have passed out with all the info on it you need. If you need directions, go to the website and it will let you know how to get here. Please please please come. I'm not committed to any one specific thing that day, just kind of over seeing operations so I have time to spend with you gals and guys who come.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ladyridge said:
Ok..we're coming down to the wire. Only 11 days left until the Toys for Tots Charity race. I'm so excited I can't breathe.
Here is a flyer we have passed out with all the info on it you need. If you need directions, go to the website and it will let you know how to get here. Please please please come. I'm not committed to any one specific thing that day, just kind of over seeing operations so I have time to spend with you gals and guys who come.
To the top please!!

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Thanks for putting my logo up, JC.

If there's any of you out there who need a charitable contribution for tax purposes, or have a small business who would like to help sponsor this event, just do it. PM LadyRidge and she'll get you the details.

It's a great cause, she's a great lady, and it's going to be a great event.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
First off, thanks for your support Chris. It means so much to me.
Second...we had our Charity Race yesterday and it was a success. We had a rain delay but when it stopped everyone got on the track and drove their karts around to dry the surface so we could race. It was a blast. Karts spinning out everywhere.
When the race finally started there wasn't a vacant place long the fence. Our celebrities put on a fabulous show. We had 11 Young Marines on hand to run everything for us. We raised $2,550.00 total for the kids in our area for Toys for Tots.
My son Drew allowed a celeb to drive his kart. She ended up smashing the front end and we now have to buy a new one. HOWEVER, my son is so good hearted and took it so well, he has decided to donate the "signed by the celeb driver" nose piece to be auctioned off to support the Fallen Marines of Cleveland. WHAT A DAY! It will be on ebay.
Thanks to those here on the ROC who made a donation. You thoughtfulness was greatly appreciated.
I wish you could have been there.
I was lucky enough to have another Ridgeline park next to me at the race. hardtopguy was there and is a member of our club here on the ROC and CKRA. His little driver, # 61 put on a great show as well and came in first place in her class as did my son.

J.C. and Lady Ridgena.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts