Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back, someone had posted a link to a mfg. who sold a sound deadening material similar to Dynamat. (Not factory seconds) I searched around, but couldn't find it. If someone can help, I'd appreciate it.......................

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Be careful using roofing products. They can smell like roofing products.

·
Registered
114 Posts
If you are looking for sound deadening products, many car audio shops can help you.

I'm a factory sales rep for Stinger Electronics. This link for a dealer locator will help you find a local dealer that can help you. Ask for Expert Roadkill. It's easy to use and works great.

Type in your zip code and 5 of the closest dealers will be listed with their address and phone number.

I'm new at this and don't know if this is really a proper thing to do. If it's not, please let me know and it will not happen again.

http://aampofamerica.com/dealer_locator_stinger.asp

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I did my whole Ranger with factory second Dynamat Gold. There's nothing wrong with it. You just need to preheat it with a heat gun first so it won't crack.

·
Registered
4 Posts
eBay can be a good source for Dynamat and such. Look out for jacked up shipping costs, this stuff can get a little heavy in bulk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts