Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
I haven't heard anything back yet from the second round of calls and emails. I haven't driven the vehicle for 2 weeks and have to worry about the safety and dependability of a New vehicle which is ridiculous. I'm going to do a final 3 round of calls and emails. All they do is give me case numbers and say they'll get back to me. I'm going to be looking into the lemon laws for Illinois.
Who did you get it from in Illinois, coz I got mine from countryside honda in Illinois

· Registered
35 Posts
2022 BE with about 23,000 miles. Same thing just happened to me a couple of days ago. Drove straight from St. Louis to KC on the interstate at speeds from 45 to 80 mph without stopping (about 3 hours) with temperatures in the teens/twenties degrees F. When I pulled off the interstate on a cloverleaf exit back onto another interstate highway and started to accelerate the check engine light flashed yellow and the truck went into limp mode. Drove about half mile to the next exit and pulled into a parking lot. Shut off the engine and waited the 10 minutes the manual indicated to wait. Started engine, no more flashing light and truck drove fine. Checked the codes the next morning with my scanner and "0" stored codes. Have not had a chance to call the dealer yet and they will booked solid during this short work week due to holidays.
There is nothing they will find don't even waste your time. It happened on mine at 500 miles and it never happened again, currently at 22k miles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts