Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any comments on how well baby seats fit in the rear seat of the Ridgeline? Mainly, how hard is it to load/unload kids in a safety seat?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
dicky243 said:
Any comments on how well baby seats fit in the rear seat of the Ridgeline? Mainly, how hard is it to load/unload kids in a safety seat?
No problems with a safety seat, really easy. A booster seat has a minor annoyance in that the seat belt buckle (the reciever end with the release button) is spring loaded to hide flush with the back seat when not in use. That's great when not in use but my kid likes to buckle herself up but has trouble holding the reciever out with one hand and buckling with the other. Actually has the same problem when I have to buckle her in but it's really not so bad and just a minor inconvenience. I'd still rather have it this way than having the typical reciever end flopping around loose on the seat.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I agree with vertrkr. We have a booster and carseat. The car seat fits nicely and installs without any trouble. The seat has a nice slope so our kids heads don't fall forward when sleeping. I was very happy with the way the seats fit and agree the only annoyance is the retracting seatbelt buckle which makes it harder to buckle. By the way, the kids love it!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Very easy to install the car seat. I use the LATCH system in the truck. It is a bit tricky to understand that the upper bar is not for the car seat latch but it is a guide for the belt. Other than that...no problems. :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree with all. It is very easy to install the car seat. I am very happy with the way the seats fit and agree the only annoyance is the retracting seatbelt buckle which makes it harder to buckle the buster seat. Also, one of my car seat need to go rear facing because of the age of my baby, and it gets a little annoyning having to move the front seat foward some, witch I did on the passanger side, and my wife have not notice yet. By the way, the kids love the ride also!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts