Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my truck back today from the dealer. Jones Honda of Lancaster had to repaint the rear bumper. TWICE !!(damage they caused and tried to blame on me) Im driving it home and look at the dash passenger side and there is a chip out of the dash above the glove box and dirty finger prints on the inside of the of the roof. What the HE-- is wrong with this dealer. I wanted to turn around and go freak out on them but im afraid of what else they would screw up!! I will never ever deal with these idiots again! Does anybody know if they make interior touch up paint? :mad:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wow, how in the world did they manage to chip up your dash? I would call Honda directly and get them to intervene on your behalf, especially considering the volume of problems and carelessness apparently displayed by the dealer!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
If you want to make a day trip for service, Dix Honda (814-238-6711) in State College is the best! State College is 2.5 hours West of Lancaster, and the home town of Penn State University, but I am sure that you allready knew that. Dix Honda is a Honda national award winner for being in the top 10% for exceptional customer service. I have owned two Hondas in the past. My wife drives an Accord that we absolutely love. We are picking up an Element tomorrow for our daughter. My Ridgeline RTL-Navi should arrive next month. When shopping for vehicles, as great as Hondas are, the dealer certainly does make the difference. Your experience and my experience are the proof. Dix Honda is the model that all other dealers try to follow. If you want to make that day trip and come to State College, contact me and I will take you to lunch and see that you see the sights of Centre County while you are here. Isn't that what HOG members are supposed to do? Oops!Sorry, that would be Harley Owners Group. But it can work the same for Honda Owners Group members, too! :)
Good luck with you local dealer. It sounds like Honda needs to hear from you so that they have a chance to fix or replace that problem (the dealer).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts