Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Announcing Free Shipping for Ridgeline OC Members on all orders for the Complete Carpet Mat Sets. This special offer is for a limited time only. We are passing on a savings program offered to us from some of our suppilers.
This special is for orders placed Nov. 24, - Dec. 15, 2008 only, and supersedes any other previous rebate or special offer we have had. Be sure to enter code: SCA on your order or mention it in your conformation email. The refund will be sent to you in the form of a check, on or before the day of your shipment.
I'm pleased to offer this program to you at this time. Be sure to order early to insure your delivery before Christmas.
We want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, and a Happy Holiday Season! :D
Jerry and the gang at SCA

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
I also was fortunate to be able to test the custom fitted Ridgeline Mats from South Coast Asscessories along with the Air Caps. I must say the 3 piece mat set is great!

Thick scotchgard carpet with a re-enforce pad for your heel, on the drivers side mat. Grommets on all 3 mats to help keep them in place, rubberized bottom to keep from shifting and they come in the colors of your interior or tone trim.

I have taken some pictures to show you how nice they look in the Raider and will post the soon.

Thank you Jerry, this mats are cool!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts