Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 179 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ridged said:
I refuse to create a PayPal account in order to make this donation so let me know how to contribute in another way. :)
Hey Rob..you can send it to me in another form via snail mail and I will make sure it is put in for you. :)

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
LadyRidge, will you be posting and updating the donation totals periodically? Not individual donations, just the running total.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Put in our donation today :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
jsant01 said:
LadyRidge, will you be posting and updating the donation totals periodically? Not individual donations, just the running total.
Sorry I missed this the other day Joe. :eek: There is a way I can put the tally grid on the ROC website I just have to take the time to read through how and do it.
I think you can click on the link to the toy drive site and it will show the totals as well.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yup..you can and Rav4 is kicking everyone's butt. :(

·
Registered
54 Posts
Help me understand, will all the proceeds be used to buy Hotwheels and Matchbox toys only? Or will you be making a toy run with the donations for different types of toys for kids at a hospital?
Beau

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Beau222 said:
Help me understand, will all the proceeds be used to buy Hotwheels and Matchbox toys only? Or will you be making a toy run with the donations for different types of toys for kids at a hospital?
Beau
ALL proceeds will be given to Loma Linda Hospital for them to do buy gifts for the kids who are in need. :) Is that right, Dan??

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I think that makes the most sense. That way, they can get the balance of boys' versus girls' gifts correct. If Loma Linda decides they want us to supply toys instead of money, I can take care of it. Whatever they prefer, we can do. Thanks to everyone that has already donated and those that will soon. Do it for the kids! :D

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
If even half of the registered ROC-heads kicked in only 2 bucks each, it would generate over 6,000 bucks. Imagine how many smiles we can generate by simply giving up a couple cups of coffee or a half pack of smokes! :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Half ???? No Way Jose !!! Come on you Ridgeliners,6500 strong and growing everyday.Five measly dollars each,on behalf of all the knowledge we've been able to gooble up.On behalf of all the new friends we've made.On behalf of all those busting their chops, to make this a great place for all of us to share.....Cough up the cash.Lets get in on the sharing !!! Lets not just be known for our Beautiful Rides.Lets be Beautiful too !!! So get up off your butts,dig down a bit and get that cash flow Ridgelineing it's way to Ladyridge.After all these Children,that our donations will help are the Ridgeliners of the future.Lets all help the children !!! Your Heart will feel as good as your Ride !!! Let's ROC !!! :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
JerseyRidge said:
Half ???? No Way Jose !!! Come on you Ridgeliners,6500 strong and growing everyday.Five measly dollars each,on behalf of all the knowledge we've been able to gooble up.On behalf of all the new friends we've made.On behalf of all those busting their chops, to make this a great place for all of us to share.....Cough up the cash.Lets get in on the sharing !!! Lets not just be known for our Beautiful Rides.Lets be Beautiful too !!! So get up off your butts,dig down a bit and get that cash flow Ridgelineing it's way to Ladyridge.After all these Children,that our donations will help are the Ridgeliners of the future.Lets all help the children !!! Your Heart will feel as good as your Ride !!! Let's ROC !!! :)
Nicely said, Mike. :)

21 - 40 of 179 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.