Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a package deal including chrome door handles, chrome tailgate handle and chrome mirror covers for $139 on eBay. Should get it by Thursday and have pictures up by the weekend. I have seen these on several other trucks here on the ROC and it really enhances the look of the truck. Can't wait till my neighbor sees my truck then! Hehe.... :cool:

·
Registered
788 Posts
You'll love the look.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your truck was my inspiration. Mine is steel blue metallic as well...

I should start calling you - Chrome magnum man... Hehe... Looks sweet

·
Registered
73 Posts
I don't love chrome, but I would love to get some of those chrome rear bumper accents and paint them black to keep the jack*ss parallel parkers off my corners.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Sounds nice...bet you could use some stainless steel nerfbars too!!!

PS, check the trading post for a great deal!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Your truck was my inspiration. Mine is steel blue metallic as well...

I should start calling you - Chrome magnum man... Hehe... Looks sweet
HAHA. I found the look on here by seeing Lex Luthor's truck. There are many who don't like the steel blue/chrome look, but, I'm not one of them :).

I started with the door handles, tailgate handle, and mirror covers. Then I did the grill and stainless side steps from Raptor. I also got the chrome wheel skinz for all rims. I then put chrome strips on both bumpers and I added a chrome pinstripe down both sides and on the tailgate. I know that once I started, it was hard to stop. LOL. I tried not to overdo it and keep it tasteful.

Let me know if you have any questions. I do have an extra set of chrome front bumper side vent strips if you're interested. I will send them your way for free!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Just ordered the taillight garnishes. They look good!

·
Registered
278 Posts
What's not to love about chrome????? Can't wait to see those pics....

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Where are the pics??

Love the light surrounds by the way!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Chrome = gross, I saw a ridgeline today with chrome mirrors and handle covers and it looked horrible, the chrome was peeling from sun damage. Not my cup of tea

·
Registered
788 Posts
Chrome = Awesome. I have both of those things (and more) and love them. To each his own. Might not be your cup of tea but try not to knock a fellow ROC'er because you don't like something.

P.S. I get compliments on my chromed out Steel Blue ALL THE TIME. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
788 Posts

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Did you get for the lights ? ( headlight/taillights )

Digging the headlight garnish. I wonder how it would look in black. Ebay?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just picked up a package deal including chrome door handles, chrome tailgate handle and chrome mirror covers for $139 on eBay. Should get it by Thursday and have pictures up by the weekend. I have seen these on several other trucks here on the ROC and it really enhances the look of the truck. Can't wait till my neighbor sees my truck then! Hehe.... :cool:
I’d love to see some pictures of the chrome mirror covers and doorhandle covers on your Ridgeline could you email those to me
[email protected] please?

Also I have a group on Facebook maybe everyone would like to join it you could post pictures of your Honda ridgeline there and see other pictures that I’ve posted

1 - 17 of 17 Posts