Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Chrome Add-ons

4K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  khayes9999 
#1 ·
Just picked up a package deal including chrome door handles, chrome tailgate handle and chrome mirror covers for $139 on eBay. Should get it by Thursday and have pictures up by the weekend. I have seen these on several other trucks here on the ROC and it really enhances the look of the truck. Can't wait till my neighbor sees my truck then! Hehe.... :cool:

#2 ·
You'll love the look.

#3 ·
Your truck was my inspiration. Mine is steel blue metallic as well...

I should start calling you - Chrome magnum man... Hehe... Looks sweet

#6 ·
HAHA. I found the look on here by seeing Lex Luthor's truck. There are many who don't like the steel blue/chrome look, but, I'm not one of them :).

I started with the door handles, tailgate handle, and mirror covers. Then I did the grill and stainless side steps from Raptor. I also got the chrome wheel skinz for all rims. I then put chrome strips on both bumpers and I added a chrome pinstripe down both sides and on the tailgate. I know that once I started, it was hard to stop. LOL. I tried not to overdo it and keep it tasteful.

Let me know if you have any questions. I do have an extra set of chrome front bumper side vent strips if you're interested. I will send them your way for free!

#5 ·
Sounds nice...bet you could use some stainless steel nerfbars too!!!

PS, check the trading post for a great deal!

#15 ·
Digging the headlight garnish. I wonder how it would look in black. Ebay?

#8 ·
Just ordered the taillight garnishes. They look good!

#9 ·
What's not to love about chrome????? Can't wait to see those pics....

#11 ·
Where are the pics??

Love the light surrounds by the way!

#13 ·
Chrome = Awesome. I have both of those things (and more) and love them. To each his own. Might not be your cup of tea but try not to knock a fellow ROC'er because you don't like something.

P.S. I get compliments on my chromed out Steel Blue ALL THE TIME. Just sayin'.

#16 ·
I’d love to see some pictures of the chrome mirror covers and doorhandle covers on your Ridgeline could you email those to me
Anthonypelton@msn.com please?

Also I have a group on Facebook maybe everyone would like to join it you could post pictures of your Honda ridgeline there and see other pictures that I’ve posted

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.