Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chrysler LLC's recent restructuring plans that were given to congress include something a bit out of the ordinary, two pickup trucks they have not spoken about yet. One is called the "Lifestyle Truck" and the other "FullSize Pickup". Chrysler's future plans do not include the Dodge Dakota which will be replaced by a unibody "truck" in 2013 similar to the Honda Ridgeline. The full size pickup is slated for 2015 but will probably be released as the next generation Dodge Ram. The same restructuring plan references a second hybrid electric Dodge Ram slated to arrive in 2013 and the first generation Ram 1500 hybrid expected to go on sale in 2010.
Cheers, Jake

·
Registered
291 Posts
Cheers, Jake
that is absolutely halarious!

wonder what all the current dodge owners are going to say then about the ridgeline not being a real "truck".

my wife is going to love this news
chris<pixelmonkey>:D

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Hybrid. Interesting.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Chrysler's actually planning out to 2015? I'd think June or July of this year is about as long range as they need to go right now...

·
Premium Member
7,780 Posts
This story was posted a while back.... By csimo if I remember correctly. I still get a kick out of it though as it shows that honda, as usual, is typically ahead of the time with their vehicle designs. Now if Honda could only get ahead with their drivetrain design :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts