Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Let us know if the moose pay any attention to your new horns. Years ago drove through Newfoundland and for two days never saw any of it the fog was so thick.

:wink: >:)

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let us know if the moose pay any attention to your new horns. Years ago drove through Newfoundland and for two days never saw any of it the fog was so thick.

:wink: >:)
lol! Well, I am hooking up the horns and lights today so I hope the moose have ear plugs and sun glasses!

·
Registered
92 Posts
The drone policy was mostly about keeping them away from airplanes. When the Honorable Marc Garneau put the legislation forward it mostly dealt with proximity to airports, and altitude. As long as you are keeping away from the Goose Bay airport you should be ok. As with most things in life, if you don't cause any problems, there won't be any problems.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The drone policy was mostly about keeping them away from airplanes. When the Honorable Marc Garneau put the legislation forward it mostly dealt with proximity to airports, and altitude. As long as you are keeping away from the Goose Bay airport you should be ok. As with most things in life, if you don't cause any problems, there won't be any problems.
Thanks! Any other info on that road as far as gas and food is concerned? It has only been done a few years so I suspect it will still be pretty sparse.
I hope I can get that extra day off I need to make that trip. Leaving after dessert on thanksgiving, should be up there Saturday sometime, just in time to head back!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never been to Goose Bay myself, I mostly just remember the drone legislation as it was in the news earlier this year.
you are sooooo close! It is one of the things I wanted to do for a long time, I just love the remote places. I was going to go on a XRL650 but I am getting too old for that.

Aaaaaand I checked my passport. It seems I will NOT being going to Churchill falls or goose bay or any where in Canada! :frown:
Look sad and say doh. Doh.
I will try again for Christmas time

·
Registered
92 Posts
you are sooooo close! It is one of the things I wanted to do for a long time, I just love the remote places. I was going to go on a XRL650 but I am getting too old for that.

Aaaaaand I checked my passport. It seems I will NOT being going to Churchill falls or goose bay or any where in Canada! :frown:
Look sad and say doh. Doh.
I will try again for Christmas time
1500 miles is not that close to me, but yeah I guess I should put it on the list.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts