Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI - if anyone else has experienced a clanging noise coming from under the truck while driving or even just loading things into and out of the bed, then read on. I had such a problem. The dealer's service departement told me it turned out to be a stripped thread on the rear sway bar link. The fixed and no problem now. :)

·
Registered
668 Posts
jjm454 said:
FYI - if anyone else has experienced a clanging noise coming from under the truck while driving or even just loading things into and out of the bed, then read on. I had such a problem. The dealer's service departement told me it turned out to be a stripped thread on the rear sway bar link. The fixed and no problem now. :)
I must be going crazy, but once in a while I think I can here a noise like that. but only when i'm cornering and going over a real bump at the same time.

Hard for me to tell, I guess I should turn the radio down sometimes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had pretty much the same problem.
I kept hearing a noise in the rear of the truck, I thought possibly it was something rolling around at random in the trunk. Turned out it was the sway bar nuts were loose. The Dealer retorqued and I was good to go. Its been almost 2 weeks now and not another problem since. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts