Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was unable to attend the 2007 Ridge Run after passing St Louis going to and from California to Danville, Ill. Had to return home early for personal reasons. I expressed my regrets to T Mac when it happened and have been following the meet via your notes and photos. Today I received a meet T shirt and other items in the mail. My plan is to wear the T shirt for the first to the next annual meet.

Thanks for the class act.:D

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
I was unable to attend the 2007 Ridge Run after passing St Louis going to and from California to Danville, Ill. Had to return home early for personal reasons. I expressed my regrets to T Mac when it happened and have been following the meet via your notes and photos. Today I received a meet T shirt and other items in the mail. My plan is to wear the T shirt for the first to the next annual meet.

Thanks for the class act.:D
I’m in total agreement with Brent on this one! Having actually met Tom at last years SEMA show in Las Vegas. I too have found him to be genuine in his devotion and dedication to this great club he has created. With his wonderful wife beside him helping to nurture and grow our club is simply icing on the cake as she is just as enthusiastic as he is. Many thanks to you both for a truly “Class Act”.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts