2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,263 Posts
Without Pics, it didn't happen

So yeah what D said...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you enter off hwy 15 at the Cleghorn exit it takes you back threw the mountain about 15 miless you exit rite across the street of Silverwood lake took about 3 hours in the RL only tried one of the off shoots and it wasn't too bad only time we had to use the vtm4 was when I let my wife drive and we were in the rocky area she got stuck trying to act like a rock crawler other than that no issues I'll up load some pics from my house computer In a few

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
you enter off hwy 15 at the Cleghorn exit it takes you back threw the mountain about 15 miless you exit rite across the street of Silverwood lake took about 3 hours in the RL only tried one of the off shoots and it wasn't too bad only time we had to use the vtm4 was when I let my wife drive and we were in the rocky area she got stuck trying to act like a rock crawler other than that no issues I'll up load some pics from my house computer In a few
Without pics it would be nice I you posted the location, city and state would be nice.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,263 Posts
25 year, it may not be obvious but notice all the posts were from CA... ;)

Anyway, when "mike" referred to hwy 15, he really ment I-15, in the Cajon Pass, in San Bernardino County, Cleghorn is a exit off the I-15, which is the interstate which connects LA & SD, to LV. Hope that helps

It's also maybe 30 minutes from me, 90 min from mikes & 2-3 hrs from Dnick

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
25 year, it may not be obvious but notice all the posts were from CA... ;)

Anyway, when "mike" referred to hwy 15, he really ment I-15, in the Cajon Pass, in San Bernardino County, Cleghorn is a exit off the I-15, which is the interstate which connects LA & SD, to LV. Hope that helps

It's also maybe 30 minutes from me, 90 min from mikes & 2-3 hrs from Dnick
thank you for posting that info ill try and be more clear next time

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Very cool Mikes4..... so how do you find out about these trails? Are there published maps or websites or ???? It would be interesting to know where to venture out without too much guesswork.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts