Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the life of me I can’t find the part number for the plastic clips that hold the cover in the engine bay. I’ve looked at just about every parts website and can’t figure it out.
Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
The part number is 91547-TZ5-A02 Striker $.56 retail price. Number 26 on the diagram. I lost one of mine, too and ordered from the dealer - due in this week.

·
Registered
153 Posts
For the life of me I can’t find the part number for the plastic clips that hold the cover in the engine bay. I’ve looked at just about every parts website and can’t figure it out.
Anyone have any ideas?
From your parts breakdown it appears to be item #26, Part Number: 91547-TZ5-A02. what I found to be called on Bernardi Parts breakdown as a Striker, Engine Cover. It might be best to talk to your local parts department person or persons as they should be able to get you the correct part. I have been wrong before, but that is what it looks like to me.

MikeNM you beat me to it!!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks gents. I wasn’t sure that was the part, being called a “striker” through me off.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I dropped one of those down into the lower engine area and never found it. I grabbed a few generic ones at Autozone and they work fine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had no luck with generics at Pep Boys but did not try AutoZone. My dealer order was picked up today; they come one to a bag surprisingly. Exact fit and not expensive - I ordered 4. Also lost mine to the engine bay never to be found.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I had several missing from my 07 Camry. I stopped by the body shop that repaired it (from a deer hit) a year or so back. I was surprised when he replaced them and said we stock a LOT of these, almost every type made.

Keep that in mind. The parts department may or may not stock them. But the body shop may have lots of them.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I got 10 coming in from Honda Parts Wholesale Direct.com along with new door stops for the rear door mods. Got the email that they were shipped today. Paid .39 each.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I do not need to explain what happened but thanks for the confirmation of the part number...................(y)

Bill

·
Premium Member
2,796 Posts
You should be able to get generic ones off Amazon. I got two different sets from Amazon for my G1 and for around $8 a pack, I have like 150 of those fasteners.

I do not need to explain what happened but thanks for the confirmation of the part number...................(y)

Bill
We are curious :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts