Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I own an RTS w/XM non-active and I not did have to set my clock

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you have to set your clock back an hour?
What model Ridgeline do you have?
Sure hope I did this right!! :D
( I borrowed the idea from Kellcut..I hope you don't mind my friend!! )

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Oh honorable Queen of the ROC! If you have retained the services of XM radio, the clock was changed for you! :)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Our smart truck reset itself. We have NAV and XM. However, the clock reset itself as we crossed time zones in Canada and we did not have XM while we were on our trip. Therefore I believe NAV is the brain.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Toobuku said:
Oh honorable Queen of the ROC! If you have retained the services of XM radio, the clock was changed for you! :)
Oh King of Cops in the sparkling city....I don't have XM anymore...they wouldn't give me a deal. :( Must be the NAV.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
No XM, no Nav, had to reset clock.

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
ladyridge said:
Great idea. Go ahead....:D
But they're so fun!!!!!!
Dang you guys. It's dark out and late.

Now I have to go out and look! I didn't notice if it did.
Be back to vote.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
djdj said:
How about a "I no longer have the factory stereo, so the above options do not apply to me" option? :)
UH oh...well...ran out of room. Only 10 choices. There goes that theory!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:eek: RTL w/XM/SR non NAV....I cast my vote here, there is no choice for this in the poll. I set my clock when I parked for the day, on Saturday evening:cool: So, can't say if XM would have done it for me at 2am on Sunday:p

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Tex's Ridge said:
:eek: RTL w/XM/SR non NAV....I cast my vote here, there is no choice for this in the poll. I set my clock when I parked for the day, on Saturday evening:cool: So, can't say if XM would have done it for me at 2am on Sunday:p
Same here, set the clock back Saturday afternoon. Next time I will give it a chance. Our Accord has XM and it did not reset the time, set it manually about 7:30 Sunday morning.

·
Registered
964 Posts
ladyridge said:
Did you have to set your clock back an hour?
What model Ridgeline do you have?
Sure hope I did this right!! :D
( I borrowed the idea from Kellcut..I hope you don't mind my friend!! )
Not a problem :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
It says in the owner's manual that if you have Navi, the clock will automatically adjust to daylight savings or to the timezone that you're in. Remember, time is relative...

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
ladyridge said:
Oh King of Cops in the sparkling city....I don't have XM anymore...they wouldn't give me a deal. :( Must be the NAV.
LMAO! That was good J.C. but that title belongs to William Bratton! I guess it's the Nav!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ridgeline RTL w/Nav & GPS & XM. I CAN change the time through the Nav/GPS, but it will not change the clock on my radio. The radio does not have a button that indicates time at all. (pics on my profile). Does anyone know how to change the time on the radio portion? Txs.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Same here but had to reset this morning.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Do we really need day light savings time?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts