Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Ladyridge,
I have a set of the black powder coated type that I have yet to install. I will post pics as soon as I have some free time (that I am not watching my 2 kids) to install the set. Probably sometime in the next 10-14 days.

Karen at Cloud Rider is definitely awesome.

If I like how these go on, I may buy a set for my Ody.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Opps, forgot to mention. Your install looks great.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
The Campbell Racing plate is awesome!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
JC, Your new grill look bad azz girl. Really shiny! Does it have any adverse affects on cooling and can it get easily plugged up with leaves and such? It appears to protect the condenser and coolers much better than stock. :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
5S Dude said:
JC, Your new grill look bad azz girl. Really shiny! Does it have any adverse affects on cooling and can it get easily plugged up with leaves and such? It appears to protect the condenser and coolers much better than stock. :D
DUDE....just put it on her today and we've been so busy catching up with yard work all day she hasn't moved. I know I know..."J.C., Ridgena hasn't moved all day!!??" :eek:
I'll keep you posted on its performance.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
shovelhd said:
The Campbell Racing plate is awesome!!!! :)
Thanks Chris. As you can see I changed her front plate too along with the grille. I made one of the ROC too. I'll put it on after race season is over.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Lady Ridgena has her bra off?!?

·
Registered
22 Posts
arteegee said:
Wish I could afford it. :(
Tell you what 'arteegee', just for you (and all Registered ROC Members :D ) I'll take 20% off as well as the Free Shipping (for a limited time)
But you'll have to call 1-800-632-1255 to order.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cloud-Rider said:
Tell you what 'arteegee', just for you (and all Registered ROC Members :D ) I'll take 20% off as well as the Free Shipping (for a limited time)
But you'll have to call 1-800-632-1255 to order.
Words can not express Karen so I won't try. :p

1 - 20 of 49 Posts