Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I got 2009 ridgeline with 167000 km, 2 weeks ago my cluster white back light for the rpm gage, speedometer and gaz gage, blink 2 time and come on....while Driving it blink twice and back ...sometimes every 20-30 min. But now the light doesn't blink and doesn't came on at all and the lcd gage too...sometime when I turn on the key everything it's normal but usually it doesn't light on.....during the evening I can't see my speed and the rpm at all and the transmission position.....I readed on the forum and found nothing like my problem......I found something on the forum about : that the light are control by a gauge or a cluster controller module but I don't know where is that module....Can you help me.? Also l talk about that problem at my dealer & they never saw that before. I tried the few things i found on the forum ... Life unplug the batterie ... Also touch together the batterie cable tho reset the system... Etc... & nothing worked. Please give me some advice & a solution to resolve my problem, thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:crying:....please help me.....I ´am continue searching on this forum and found nothing about that yet....

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Holiday weekend both here (4th of July weekend) and where your at (Canada Day, July 1st). Not as many members on here, so maybe give it a day or so.

I'll get into my online FSM and see if I can find how to tear apart the instrument cluster, in a little while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts