Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I am always amazed that when an article wants to point out a short coming of the Ridgeline it has to invite a comaprison to full sized pick-ups. I have seen more comparisons against the Ford F150 than any other pick-up.

·
Registered
152 Posts
zero said:
I am always amazed that when an article wants to point out a short coming of the Ridgeline it has to invite a comaprison to full sized pick-ups. I have seen more comparisons against the Ford F150 than any other pick-up.
We should be flattered. The current F-150 is the best of the conventional trucks. Ridgleline can't compete with towing and payload but it does handle enough for most people. But Ridgeline has the F-150 beat on everything else. Better ride, better fuel economy, cleaner emissions and better turning radius. Styling is subjective, but IMHO Ridgeline looks good, while the F-150 looks good too it just an evolution of conventional pick-ups, nothing we haven't seen before. Change is good. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
"The bed will carry 1,100 pounds of payload, versus well over 1,600 for some half-ton pick-ups."

I wonder which half-tons those are? The Ridgeline payload is 1549 lbs of which 1100 can be in the bed. That is far better than many half-tons. For example, a top-line Nissan Titan crew-cab has a total payload of a little more than 1100 lbs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts