Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from cold Minnesota.

I've been a Ridgeline owner since 2012 when I bought the last 2011 RTL (Black) on the lot. I do love the ride of the Ridgeline and with a bad back getting in and out is a breeze, in fact, that was one of the big reasons I bought the vehicle. That plus I've been a Honda owner since my first CVCC back in '78.

Fairly trouble free but when assembling the vehicle they forgot to put the sealer in the panels on the drivers side cabin near the left foot that allowed rain water in. Got that fixed.

Rear window seal was a problem and that's now replaced.

The only thing I still have an issue with is operation of drivers window when it's real cold. Evidently that's a known problem and no fix except to squirt silicone spray along the rear of the window. Or not to roll it down and expect it to come back up without using both hands, one to hit the switch and the other to lift the window.

Overall though I do like the vehicle and now that the bugs are worked out I expect many, many miles of trouble free driving. 20" wheels perhaps?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Welcome to the ROC Winkler.

I'm also in Minnesota, West of Brainerd. Thirteen below here now. I have not experienced any of those problems on mine. Mine is kept in a unheated garage when not in use. I doubt if that makes a difference with your window problem.

·
Registered
2018 RTL-E
671 Posts
Kimball, MN. -9 with wind chill of -30. Ive had the window issue sometimes. I just drive around and let it warm up and then it works fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts