Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
4,166 Posts
No CD player. :(
I would need to purchase CD player. Although I listen to XM the CD collection I have goes a good 12yrs. I could not record everything to another source if I wanted to listen to particular artist or a mixed CD.

· Premium Member
2019 RTL awd, MSM
6,925 Posts
I would need to purchase CD player. Although I listen to XM the CD collection I have goes a good 12yrs. I could not record everything to another source if I wanted to listen to particular artist or a mixed CD.
With a good fast computer and something like CDEX software, you could rip a LOT of CDs into high-quality mp3s on a rainy day...

· Registered
322 Posts
Do any of you longtime Honda owners know whether dealers can set their own prices for accessories or if they are set by Honda? College Hill's price for all-season mats is $122.40 but my dealer quoted me $185 (and $119 for wheel locks which, without doing any research, seems high).
He didn't have a list of accessories so not sure where he would have got the price for the mats from.

· Registered
24 Posts
I don't see why each dealer could not set their own price. My closest one charges full retail but if I go in there and tell them I'm going to buy something off the Internet, they'll price match as long as I can show them where on the internet I found it for cheaper. They'd rather have some money than none.

· Registered
5,700 Posts
Do any of you longtime Honda owners know whether dealers can set their own prices for accessories or if they are set by Honda? College Hill's price for all-season mats is $122.40 but my dealer quoted me $185 (and $119 for wheel locks which, without doing any research, seems high).
He didn't have a list of accessories so not sure where he would have got the price for the mats from.
I don't see why each dealer could not set their own price. My closest one charges full retail but if I go in there and tell them I'm going to buy something off the Internet, they'll price match as long as I can show them where on the internet I found it for cheaper. They'd rather have some money than none.
Dealers set their own prices. Many just use the "list" price; while some sell "discount" to everybody. Two often recommended on-line dealer sources (mentioned a lot on ROC) are Bernardiparts.com & Majestic Honda (hondaautomotiveparts.com). Both of these dealers sell at just about max discount, from what we've all found.
I should also mention handa.com (a ROC sponsor).... they have Honda accessories, also usually at pretty reasonable prices. AND the guys at Handa.com are VERY helpful if you give them a call.... they'll walk you through the particulars in cases where you have configuration options or if you have questions regarding installation (DIY). They also post all of the installation instructions for all of the Honda OEM accessories right there on line so that you can check out how complicated (or not) any item might be to install.

But Dave is correct above, many other local dealers will price match if you point out the bernardi or majestic price..... but many will also tell you to take a hike. Their all independent (or part of an independent group) in that matter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.