Votes: 171 13.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 370 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A thread I read gave me this idea.
Why don't we share what color Ridgeline we bought and see who comes out the winner!!
( not that it makes any difference, it would just be kind of cool to know )

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Steel Blue/Gray

·
Registered
121 Posts
From what I've seen on the streets, I predict Silver will win but Amazon Green is by far the best color available. :D

(Although I'd vote for the Avalanche sunburst orange or the Nissan 350z Le Mans Sunset Metallic if it was available.)

·
Registered
169 Posts
ROColorado said:
From what I've seen on the streets, I predict Silver will win but Amazon Green is by far the best color available. :D

(Although I'd vote for the Avalanche sunburst orange or the Nissan 350z Le Mans Sunset Metallic if it was available.)
I agree, silver will win because it's the best color. :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thumper is silver, ( by the way, my wife named the truck). A few years ago, we purchased a CRV and somewhere along the way, I stumbled on some production numbers and discovered that Honda had produced significantly more silver CRV's than any other color... Wonder if that is going to be true with the Ridge-line. Just pulled up next to another silver Ridgeline on the expressway coming home today. Its the first other silver Ive seen on the street.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I am guessing that Silver will take the race as well, in my area it was either Silver or Black that seemed to dominate the available vehicles. I really did like the Blue, but the Red got me, and no matter what, I don't think I would trade it for another color now. Its mine and I ain't letting it go.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Silver will win. I think Honda produced more Silver ones than any other color but that is just a guess on my part. Would the kid know if they built more of one color than the others?

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,351 Posts
The Green ones have at least 50 more horsepower than the other colors. :D

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
The blue ones have 55 more. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Could it be that Honda makes more silver because they know the market will choose the truly best looking color??

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AHart said:
Could it be that Honda makes more silver because they know the market will choose the truly best looking color??
YUPP!!! :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
AHart said:
I think that they make more Silver because that way they can put a premium on the really popular colors like Red.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
captmiddy said:
I think that they make more Silver because that way they can put a premium on the really popular colors like Red.
My dear friend. :p The reason they make more Silver is because they know that we, who have Silver, have better taste than those who purchase those other colors so they need to accomodate us!! :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Black is beautiful....

I'd rather have the color with the lowest production number.....it's nice to be unique...I've seen millions of silver RLs....a dime a dozen... :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
maybearidge said:
Black is beautiful....

I'd rather have the color with the lowest production number.....it's nice to be unique...I've seen millions of silver RLs....a dime a dozen... :)
I'll play nice in the sandbox!! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 370 Posts