Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,898 Posts
I think you actually have your answer. No one has seen one yet. The show circuit has a Black "Black Edition" and a Silver from all the images I've seen. The few spotted in the "wild" IIRC haven't been "Forrest Mist Metallic". Also 90 views in 3 hrs and 10 min, is decent, but you should maybe give the thread 24-48 hrs

I drive by the back lot of my dealer daily & I know where they store offsite, and neither location has any yet. I drove out to their "off site" after work tonight. Loads of Civic's, some Accords, CR-Vs and even some G1 RL's, but no G2's.

Good Luck

· Premium Member
484 Posts
How about the Copperhead Red Pearl?

I'd really like to look at a "nice, deep" red. Has anyone seen the Copperhead Red Peal in person??
It looks close, but in some pictures, it looks a bit purple (bad!). I suspect that the color isn't translating very well somewhere between the pictures and my computer screen.

Anyone who can tell us more about this color?

· Registered
27 Posts
could someone please tell me why if honda has a inside color why cant we pick the outside color of our chose. I think b lack with red thread and red insert with red lighting would look good with copper head red pearl. just saying

· Super Moderator
2017 Ridgeline RTL-E | Northeast U.S.
2,967 Posts
I got confirmation today from a couple of different sources that the Ridgeline's red is not called Copperhead Red Pearl. Apparently the press kit information was wrong about the name of the color. As several people have mentioned recently in the forums, the Ridgeline will be using the Odyssey's Deep Scarlet Pearl. This is not a change in color; it's a correction of the name. Copperhead Red Pearl is a different color, with a different look. I did a visual examination of about 50 photos of the Ridgeline in red and the Odyssey and Deep Scarlet Pearl, and they look identical. This URL will take you to the 50 red photos of the Ridgeline:

http://hondanews.com/honda-automobiles/channels/ridgeline/photos

I'm planning to order my 2017 Ridgeline in Deep Scarlet Red. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like Honda is painting them that color yet. So far, none of the dealers in my area have red in their allocations for June and July.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.