Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,264 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the icons, at the top of the screen, on the RLT 'Color Radio stand for?
TIA
You can download the owners manual from the Honda web site. More info whenever you want it.

http://techinfo.honda.com/********/pubs/QS/AH/AT6Z1717OG/enu/AT6Z1717OG.pdf
I love it when someone with a Ridgeline asks a question and someone replies they can find the answer somewhere else....Wouldn't this place be the BEST place to get answers?
And that link don't work.

· Registered
385 Posts
I love it when someone with a Ridgeline asks a question and someone replies they can find the answer somewhere else....Wouldn't this place be the BEST place to get answers?
And that link don't work.
This is true that many answers are in the manual, but also by being talking about here on this forum we learn a lot more about the operation of such features. Many times our vehicles can do things that are hidden within, that is say the radio operation and all it features. I personally like reading about post on the forum, many may not be of too much interest to me, but then again many are.

trainman

· Registered
231 Posts
Neither of you answered the OP's question either, so do it if you know the answer. The link did work, not sure why it does not now. Must be some security thing with the Honda web site. I did that because I looked at the images in a effort to answer the question, but there are no icons shown along the top of the screen. I thought it better to furnish a place to look up the info, than give bad or inaccurate info.

Attachments

· Administrator
24,843 Posts
The link did work, not sure why it does not now. Must be some security thing with the Honda web site.
Years ago, somebody here got their panties in a wad over having "r j a n i s i s" (remove the spaces in between the letters) included in a web address thinking that it was some highly confidential character string used by Honda that had been compromised rather than the simple folder on a server that it is. As a result, the forum automatically removes that string of characters as if they are taboo.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the link did not work for me. I did not find the answer in the PDF on the CD that came with the truck.

The icons, in question are:

A) a pair that looks like an antenna and bar graph. I assume that this a signal strength indicator...but...strength of what signal?

B) what looks like a 'battery charge' indicator.....but....what battery?

TIA

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,894 Posts
If I had to take a "WAG" I'd say both are relating to the cell phone which is connected to the HU (Head Unit). YMMV

And the Link still doesn't work.

And I agree with "Z", the whole, "ooo don't link to HONDA" was a bit insane, but that member doesn't hang out as much any more...

Reactions: zroger73
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.