Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter and I went to Colorado the beginning of August and had a great time with the Ridgeline on some fairly rough roads.

If it wasn't for the ground clearance, we could have reach the upper trailhead at Mt. Sneffels, but bringing the truck back to Illinois in one piece was a big factor in the decision making process!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I love Colorado and especially Ouray. My wife and I were there last labor day. Those are great photos and they make me want to go back. I can understand why getting back to Illinois in one piece was a priority. lol

Thanks for sharing the experience!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Our memories of Ouray are not particularly good....we were stuck in town during a flash flood back in the 80's. This was back when Bill Fries (a.k.a. C.W.McCall) was mayor of the city. Pretty scary evening watching the flood water run down the main street, taking giant rocks, tree trunks and cars with it. Certainly a beautiful area but the geography makes it dangerous during heavy summer T-storms.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Thanks for posting those beautiful photos Chip! What an awesome place to visit. Best to park the RL and whip out a bike for that terrain though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts