Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I'm glad the sales of ridgelines has pickedup dramatically in my city, I've seemed to notice that my particular colour seems to be among the majority sold. I'm looking to make my truck stickout a little bit more from the rest, has anyone added and neat decals they would like to post. I'm really interested in throwing on some ghost flames:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GHOS...50447QQitemZ8018368530QQrdZ1#ebayphotohosting

lemme know your thoughts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Our very own ladyridge can do custom graphics for your RL. Here's what she did for mine.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Webwader said:
Our very own ladyridge can do custom graphics for your RL. Here's what she did for mine.
Looks good definetly in the area of what I'm after something simple and small that doesn't take away to much attention from the truck itself. I'll have to see if ladyridge can get this "ghost vinyl"

"GHOST LOOK" transparent frosted vinyl with just a hint of metallic flake!
I think it will match the silver blue paintjob very well

L

·
0 Posts
Thanks Web. :D
Here are some pictures of my Ridgena. She won 3rd place this summer at NOPI International in Norwalk for Custom Trim Medium Size Truck.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, gives the truck a real native american outdoorsy look

L

·
0 Posts
Yeah it was fun. We have a graphics business and specialize in vinyl lettering and graphics on vehicles. You can visit my website at www.cdcgraphics.com and then if you want to proceed from there, let me know.
ALSO..we are custom. We do not pre-cut anything so you can design your own and reflect your personality like Lady's Buck and I did here. We will assist you in your designs, what sizes and colors look good.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
You're welcome ladyridge. Anything to help a fellow ROCer, good friend and designer extraordinaire. No charge for the plug. :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Maybe you'd better put a stop payment on it. :D

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
hijack204 said:
Although I'm glad the sales of ridgelines has pickedup dramatically in my city, I've seemed to notice that my particular colour seems to be among the majority sold. I'm looking to make my truck stickout a little bit more from the rest, has anyone added and neat decals they would like to post. I'm really interested in throwing on some ghost flames:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GHOS...50447QQitemZ8018368530QQrdZ1#ebayphotohosting

lemme know your thoughts
Style 2 looks pretty good from here but JC can do a more custom "one-off" look for you if you really want your Ridge to have a one of a kind look.:p

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
killerpaint is a knockout website. Thanks. It was fun to look through.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Originally posted by Ladyridge:
Here are some pictures of my Ridgena. She won 3rd place this summer at NOPI International in Norwalk for Custom Trim Medium Size Truck.
LadyRidge, that is beautiful! I think the Trans-Siberian Orchestra will be composing an ode shortly :D.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
LadyRidge said:
Thanks Web. :D
God, I wish I had an imagination! Beautiful, LadyRidge

1 - 15 of 15 Posts