Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interestingly, on Honda's site I still can't build a Ridgeline but on Nissan's site it will actually bring up comparison details for a Ridgeline complete with MSRP. I compared Ridgeline RTS to a Titan SE Crewcab and Frontier Nismo Crew Cab (both 4x4). Aside from obvious power and size distinctions in the Titan, features of Ridgeline are comparable not to mention specifics like auto climate control, in bed trunk, dual action tailgate, better gas mileage that aren't available in either nissans. According to the Nissan site, the comparison tool is third party and it does give more info than the comparison page on Honda's site.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I was giving the 2005 Nismo Nissan Frontier a good hard look before I found out about the Ridgeline. One of the things that sells me on the Ridgeline is the full time 4WD with the VTM-4 system. My Infiniti FX45 had a full time AWD system and is was great. I only wish that my '05 Ody had it as well.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with you on that (VTM-4), Zero. I think for me, having now test-driven the Frontier the deciding factors will be drive/handling quality and interior feel. I'm so far, sold on the VTM-4 and the nifty innovations. Price is a little higher but not by much when you consider the standard safety features and included luxuries like auto climate control and power seat. Oh yeah, it's a Honda too. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts