1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
606 Posts
I appreciate the work you put into that. As a comparison to the original chart, Honda shafted the RTL-T with the moonroof

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Complete Feature Comparison

I appreciate the work you put into that. As a comparison to the original chart, Honda shafted the RTL-T with the moonroof
Yup... And there needs to be an RTS-T or something. As a gadget guy, not having Android Auto (or Car Play) pisses me off, but I don't need leather and a lot of the high-end stuff... I will actually now give the Chevy a test drive.

·
Super Moderator
22,568 Posts
Good job bigbill25. I modded the title and stickied the thread.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Re: Complete Feature Comparison

Yup... And there needs to be an RTS-T or something. As a gadget guy, not having Android Auto (or Car Play) pisses me off, but I don't need leather and a lot of the high-end stuff... I will actually now give the Chevy a test drive.
Being a gadget guy is why I never bought the OG Ridgeline, I didn't mind the looks, but tech from 92 in a 2013( when I looked) model... But I agree, I want a Sport version outside, all black inside with moonroof and android auto.

Honda's response... Sucks to be you!:|

·
Registered
153 Posts
Did the G1 have multiple audio options? I'm curious about the difference between the 225 watt system and the 540 watt 8 speaker system. Obviously it would seem that the 540w system would be superior. However I regretted the "amplified" system in my 2014 Cherokee. The standard system sounds just as good or even better.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Did the G1 have multiple audio options? I'm curious about the difference between the 225 watt system and the 540 watt 8 speaker system. Obviously it would seem that the 540w system would be superior. However I regretted the "amplified" system in my 2014 Cherokee. The standard system sounds just as good or even better.
I remember someone saying that the 225 watt system/speakers is the same system as the elite but the bed needs the extra watts.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hell..... I replaced the front JBL speakers in my current Highlander when one blew with cheap Rockford Fosgate ones, and it sounded way better than the JBLs ever did.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I'm not finding anything about "heated rearview mirrors". After driving several Enterprise replacement vehicles with no heated mirrors, I want to know this new Gen II has them. Can't find it in the press kit. Anybody?

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
I'm not finding anything about "heated rearview mirrors". After driving several Enterprise replacement vehicles with no heated mirrors, I want to know this new Gen II has them. Can't find it in the press kit. Anybody?
"Ridgeline AWD RTL models and above include heated exterior mirrors." - 2017 Honda Ridgeline Press Kit - Interior - Honda.com

Heated mirrors come with
AWD RTL
AWD RTL-T
RTL-E
Black Edition

Heated mirrors do NOT come with
2WD/AWD RT
2WD/AWD RTS
2WD/AWD Sport
2WD RTL
2WD RTL-T

Kinda stupid if you ask me.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Thank you! I kind of figured that you may have read it some where. Yes, too bad it's not on all Gen II's. I can tell you I missed them while my Ridge was in "prison" for the new inflator. None of the GM or Ford fleet that Honda provided were equipped with them and it was made apparent on wet and cold days.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you! I kind of figured that you may have read it some where. Yes, too bad it's not on all Gen II's. I can tell you I missed them while my Ridge was in "prison" for the new inflator. None of the GM or Ford fleet that Honda provided were equipped with them and it was made apparent on wet and cold days.
Well, if you head up I-5 into Canada, they, and heated seats, are standard across the board :)

·
Super Moderator
4,717 Posts
"Ridgeline AWD RTL models and above include heated exterior mirrors." - 2017 Honda Ridgeline Press Kit - Interior - Honda.com

Heated mirrors come with
AWD RTL
AWD RTL-T
RTL-E
Black Edition

Heated mirrors do NOT come with
2WD/AWD RT
2WD/AWD RTS
2WD/AWD Sport
2WD RTL
2WD RTL-T

Kinda stupid if you ask me.
That is really stupid of Honda--to delete a "safety" feature unless you get leather.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts