Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've read in several threads how we get our compliments of the ridgeline while filling up at the gas station..this morning i received 2 compliments while gassing up....which leads me to this question....when people say "nice truck, how do you like it ?", i'm sure we all say we love it, but does anyone else ever add anything more to that answer ? i myself can't help from blurting out how it "RIDES LIKE A CAR" because i feel that is the number one trait of this vehicle.......

·
Registered
283 Posts
Marko:

Most people that I show my RL to seem most impressed with the trunk and the dual tail-gate.

I see that you also live on L.I. I am in Greenlawn - which town do you live in?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeh I het the same questions. I usually reply with " It's soo many cool features and I havn't been excited about a car/truck since I was 16"

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had a guy come up to me last night and ask how do you like it. Quickly stated rides like a car, full time fwd, and the trunk. He asked if the trunk was waterproof and and I said hell yes, just went on vacation with the bags in the trunk. The truck does everything, who needs a car. :D

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I always tell them it does everything I need it to do. I don't need it to go offroad very often. I do need it to haul a ton of stuff on a regular basis. It does a superior job at that, and as a daily driver, there's no other truck like it.

I had several of the workers at a local lumber yard all over my truck on Saturday. They build houses during the week and work at the yard on Saturdays. They'd heard about it, and seen it on tv, but once they saw it up close they were sold.

Rocker, that's one helluva show. I saw many great shows at the New Haven Coliseum, including the Allman Brothers, complete with Greg Allman downing a 12-pack of Heineken's and passing out on the Hammond B3.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I didn't see that one, but yes I also saw may concerts there, a bit off topic. All rock stuff AC/DC, Sabbath, Maiden, Priest, Scorpions, Nugent, Aerosmith, Kiss. Styx, Rainbow, Van Halen, Blue Oyster Cult, Def Leppard, Ozzie, Krokus, Molly Hatchet, Outlaws, Cheap Trick. Wow there's even more. It was a half hour away so it was always lets hit it. Now I'm A VP at a bank and own a Ridge that rocks. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Yep, me too, 25 minutes to the southwest at the time. I saw ELP at the Yale Bowl in quadraphonic, Jethro Tull at MSG. Thank you for bringing back the great memories, if only for a moment.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
clayman said:
Marko:

Most people that I show my RL to seem most impressed with the trunk and the dual tail-gate.

I see that you also live on L.I. I am in Greenlawn - which town do you live in?
not far from you at all, on the dix hills/deer park border...

L

·
0 Posts
I still get guys and a few gals in their F150's trying to race me. So..I play. Hey..they asked for it!! :D

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I had Grammy and Grampy in a Porsche Cayenne do the wink and nod last week. He had me at the start but he didn't pull away.

·
Registered
283 Posts
shovelhd said:
I had Grammy and Grampy in a Porsche Cayenne do the wink and nod last week. He had me at the start but he didn't pull away.
They could have pulled away if they wanted to. They probably weren't running late for bingo. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts