Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,316 Posts
Yes this is a warranted item, but still very aggravating. That is why many folks purchase as new buggy, to avoid the hassles such as this.

When my battery quit (at 23-24 months) I was actually at a Walmart store. It would have been easier to pay them $100 for a new battery, but I chose to push the issue, get a jump-start, then drive/wait for my Honda dealer to take care of it.

Which he did. Still more aggravating than the $100 price of a new battery.

Cheap Charlie.

· Registered
2007 Nimbus Grey Metallic RTL
10,175 Posts
Yes this is a warranted item, but still very aggravating. That is why many folks purchase as new buggy, to avoid the hassles such as this.

When my battery quit (at 23-24 months) I was actually at a Walmart store. It would have been easier to pay them $100 for a new battery, but I chose to push the issue, get a jump-start, then drive/wait for my Honda dealer to take care of it.

Which he did. Still more aggravating than the $100 price of a new battery.

Cheap Charlie.
Even new vehicles can have issues, but I totally get where you're coming from. Being that I've driven each of the four vehicles I've had in my life to well past 100k miles, when you get up into the higher mileage you're just waiting for something to break or wear out. Buying a new or slightly used vehicle with low miles should be a great feeling that doesn't include having issues. However, it happens. Luckily, that's what warranties are for even as aggravating as it may be.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.