Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Hooray, farmguy. Keep posting. I enjoy hearing from you.

·
Registered
333 Posts
You guys....er, gals are so nice to notice!
Funny, tho seein' how Truckin' put up over a 100 in less than 4 days!
...don't you even stop to eat? :D

Lady, I think you better not leave for any more long weekends!

I'm thinking up a poll in celebration....

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
farmguy said:
You guys....er, gals are so nice to notice!
Funny, tho seein' how Truckin' put up over a 100 in less than 4 days!
...don't you even stop to eat? :D
I can eat very fast. I don't sleep much though. I'm wondering how I can speed up my reading. People are adding so many posts that it's having a hard time getting through today's posts. It's after sleepy time for many of the easterners now, so it's slowing down a bit and I might make it in the next hour.

This is what having a personality that leans toward obsessive focus does for a person. When I lock onto a task that interests me, watch out. It was a good thing in graduate school. Sometimes it's not such a good thing in everyday life.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Truckin' said:
It's after sleepy time for many of the easterners now, so it's slowing down a bit and I might make it in the next hour...
So then.... goodnite! We'll all still be here in the morning!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Originally Posted by Truckin'
It's after sleepy time for many of the easterners now, so it's slowing down a bit and I might make it in the next hour...
Still working on all these forum quotes..
copying links to other threads for others..
spamming forums...
Still 3 1/2 hours of work left!!

Shift work is great for keeping Truckin' up late

:D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
This is what having a personality that leans toward obsessive focus does for a person. When I lock onto a task that interests me, watch out. It was a good thing in graduate school. Sometimes it's not such a good thing in everyday life.
So is Truckin actually an acronym for To Read Until Complete Knowledge Is Noted? :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Webwader said:
So is Truckin actually an acronym for To Read Until Complete Knowledge Is Noted? :D
WOW Web...very good!! Very good indeed!!!!
:)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Truckin - You think you have problems, try going away for 5 days and come back. I have 13 pages of unread messages on here. Eventually I am going to have to press the catch me up button and just be content that I got to some of them.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
OK, I'm laughing out loud today. Y'all are too funny.

capt, I missed your posts while you were off for the holiday. I feel your pain. I had to eventually do that after the site upgrade. There were simply too many pages of posts for me to get through.

We've got such a fun and active group that getting through the daily posts is a challenge in itself. Sometimes we have to just close our eyes and mark all posts as read.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
twinjogger said:
Congratulations!! :)
Hey and congrats to you on making the same feat just a post ago!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts